Payments and security
Payment method method
All online transactions are processed securely, guaranteeing our customers maximum security of their data.
The prices indicated on the Website shall be understood as inclusive of taxes and VAT.
Any delivery costs or payment charges shall in any case be notified to the Client via the Website or through these Conditions.
Malìpami currently accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit card payments
You can choose to pay with credit card or debit card. Accepted credit cards are: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, Union Pay.
We also accept payments with POSTEPAY and all rechargeable cards operating within the VISA ELECTRON circuit. Please note that in case of purchase of goods with Credit Card payment method, the transaction may take place through Paypal secure server or other secure server chosen by Filoblu.
Where products are purchased using a credit card, the transaction may be performed via thePayPal secure server or another secure server as chosen by FiloBlu S.p.A..
In no case and at no stage of payment,FiloBlu S.p.A. will be able to know the information related to the Customer’s credit card, transmitted via secure connection directly to the website of the bank that manages the transaction. No computer file of FiloBlu S.p.A. will retain such data and therefore in no case can Filoblu be held responsible for any fraudulent and undue use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
|Have you already heard about PSD2 yet?|
From December 28 2020 online payments will be even more protected thanks to the new European regulation PSD2 that introduces new authentication rules. From now on, when you place an order using a card payment, your bank may ask you to confirm your identity using 3D Secure authentication. There are many ways to authenticate online payments and you may be asked to confirm your identity by SMS, email or TouchID. We recommend that you contact your bank to ensure that they have your correct contact details in case you are asked to use a text message or email for 3D Secure authentication. If you have further enquiries, please contact our Customer Care
- Paypal payments
Paypal is a completely secure online payment method that allows you to pay for your order by accessing your account directly. Your account data and credit card data linked to your account are managed directly by Paypal, which will send you a notification by email after the payment has been made.
- Payments with Bank Transfer (only for European Union Countries)
In case of purchase by bank transfer, bank details for payment will be displayed. The goods will be dispatched only when the payment has been received by the bank. We also remind you that if the payment reference does not match the PSP reference (which will be provided as soon as the order is complete), the transfer cannot be combined to its related order and the funds will be automatically returned to your account. Payment by bank transfer must be received within 14 days of the order otherwise this will be automatically cancelled. The bank transfer takes up to 5 working days to be credited on our account.
- Payments with ALIPAY
Alipay is one of the most popular digital payment services in China. All payments with Alipay are safe and protect 360-degree consumer privacy.
- Klarna Payment
It is an installment payment service that allows you to divide the cost of your purchase on our website into 3 equal payments.
Here you find more information on the deferred payment option and how to use it online.
Why was my payment refused?
The payment may fail due to the following reasons:
- Credit card payments:
- Please make sure your credit or debit card details are correct and verify that the billing address matches the one associated to your card.
- The card is not authorized for international payments. We inform you that our Bank head office is based in Amsterdam, so it will be necessery to make the transaction with an authorized circuit.
- Your card has reached its limit for Online payments. Check that the limit imposed on your credit or debit card does not prevent you from charging the due payment.
- The transaction page has expired. Looks like you waited too long to confirm your payment details, and the page has expired. In order to complete your order, we invite you to update once again the page, return to your Shopping Cart section and repeat from the beginning the check-out operation.
- PayPal Payment:
- Check your PayPal account and make sure that the payment cards linked to it are up to date or the account balance is enough
- Make sure your PayPal account is verified. In these cases, please contact Paypal directly for more detailed questions about your account
- Do not leave the page before finishing the check-out procedure
- The transaction page has expired.Looks like you waited too long to confirm your payment details, and the page has expired. In order to complete your order, we invite you to update once again the page, return to your Shopping Cart section and repeat from the beginning the check-out operation.