Returns and refunds
In order to exercise the withdrawal right, the customer shall send a written communication, within the terms indicated, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org., or fill in the online Return Form.
Registered users can access the "Return" section of their user dashboard and manage return requests.
Unregistered users must complete the form at one of the following addresses:
UNITED KINGDOM: https://www.maliparmi.com/gb/sales/guest/form
BELGIUM (english language): https://www.maliparmi.com/be_en/sales/guest/form
SWITZERLAND (english language): https://www.maliparmi.com/ch_en/sales/guest/form
CANADA/UNITED STATES: https://www.maliparmi.com/us/sales/guest/form
MIDDLE EAST: https://www.maliparmi.com/mid/sales/guest/form
REST OF WORLD: https://www.maliparmi.com/int/sales/guest/form
In the event of cancellation, the Client shall return the products to FiloBlu at the Client's expense within 14 (fourteen) days of said cancellation:
For all packages sent from the European Union the shipping address is:
FiloBlu c/o Snatt Logistica Spa Mag. L - Malìparmi, Via San Biagio, 65/67 42024 Castelnovo Sotto (RE) Italy
For all packages sent from countries outside the European Union, which pass through customs, the shipping address is:
FiloBlu c/o Snatt Logistica Spa – Malìparmi - Via Kennedy 12/B 42040 Campegine (RE) Italy
The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right to cancel may be applied to the purchased product as a whole; it is not in fact possible to return only part of the purchased product (for eg., accessories, complementary items, etc.);
- in order to cancel, the product must be complete and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, cards, tags, seals, etc.);
- transport expenses (and any customs duty, if applicable) arising from the return of the goods shall be borne exclusively by the Client;
- until confirmation of receipt by the warehouse indicated by FiloBlu is given, liability for transport shall be borne solely by the Client;
- should the goods be damaged in transit, FiloBlu shall notify the Client, in order that the Client may promptly lodge a complaint against the courier that was used and obtain appropriate compensation; the product shall then be made available to the Client, at the same time as cancelling the request for termination;
- FiloBlu shall not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss that occurs during or as a result of a shipment made for the purposes of returning goods.
In any case, the Client shall forfeit the right to cancel should FiloBlu discover any of the following:
- that the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- that the product is without its external package and or the original internal packaging;
- that the product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories (for eg., fastenings, ties, buckles, etc.).